For fully vaccinated members, masks are highly encouraged but not required. We ask that individuals who are not yet vaccinated continue to wear masks.
Many of our dancers, staff, and families will feel most comfortable continuing to wear masks for a variety of reasons and we encourage that practice.
The following additional safety measures will be taken:
- Please arrive dressed for class with hair up. We want to avoid any usage of the dressing room.
- Students and teachers will need to wash their hands/sanitize before and after each class.
- If you have recently been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms please remain at home.
- All students are required to sign the Covid-19 Liability waiver on their JSDA account before taking class at JSDA.
- We recommend all students bring a yoga mat if they would like, for any floor work and/or stretches.
- We recommend bringing your own water bottle and not using the water fountain.
Let’s keep one another healthy.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out by emailing us at [email protected].